Hosted by the San Joaquin Valley Electric Vehicle Partnership (SJVEVP), we will be holding a Workplace Charging Workshop on Friday, February 24th. The event will take place in Founders Hall at Bakersfield Memorial Hospital from 9:30am to 2:00pm.
- Introduction to Electric Vehicles and Charging Stations: San Joaquin Valley Clean Cities Coalition
- EV Charging Equipment: EVgo, Telefonix, ChargePoint, Envision Solar, Fresno Yosemite International Airport
- EV Incentives: Pacific Gas and Electric Company, Southern California Edison, San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District, Center for Sustainable Energy, EV Perks
- Electric Vehicles: Nissan of Bakersfield, Jim Burke Ford, Proterra, GreenPower
- Workplace Charging: San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District, Telefonix
There will be an electric vehicle display in the parking lot.
A continental breakfast and hot lunch will be provided. Registration for the workshop is $40. There is a discount for paid members of the San Joaquin Valley Clean Cities Coalition.
For sponsorship and vendor booth information, please contact Courtney Velasco at 661-847-9756 or email@example.com.
Funding assistance provided by: