The BERC Energy Summit, now in its 13th year, is the largest student-run energy conference on the West Coast. This year’s event comes at a critical moment with greater climate awareness and shifts in energy policy than ever before, and will focus on the theme, “Bringing Energy Communities Together for Innovation.” Held at UC Berkeley, the event draws around 500 students, researchers, clean technology entrepreneurs, policymakers, and industry leaders to discuss the world’s most pressing energy challenges each year.
DON’T MISS OUT ON…
- Keynote address delivered by Kevin de Leon, President Emeritus of the California State Senate
- Panels about battery market policy, business models for energy access, grid cybersecurity, and more
- The Technology Series, featuring cutting-edge developments in the energy technology space
- The BERC career night, featuring energy companies and cleantech startups
- Our first ever Summit Primer, featuring distinguished professors providing critical background info on the latest energy trends
- The BERC Innovation Expo