Energy Storage North America (ESNA) is the largest conference and expo for grid-connected energy storage in North America. We expect over 2500 attendees at ESNA this year!
North America is the world’s top energy storage market. In particular, the United States has more opportunity than ever, with California announcing in summer of 2018 the largest energy storage procurement in the world. Read More >>
Seven Reasons to Join us at Energy Storage North America 2018
- Meet the most progressive utility decision makers in North America and learn how they are designing solutions to electrify transportation
- See CALSTART present the largest display of 2020 Zero and Low Emission Vehicles at the Pasadena Convention Center Plaza
- Connect with the most advanced energy storage solution Start-Ups from Silicon Valley and beyond
- Hear keynotes from industry thought leaders including Cummins, Tesla, CALSTART, the California Public Utility Commission, and more
- Join a site tour from among nine examples of deployed energy storage projects from advanced microgrid to large-scale pumped hydro