Please join us on Tuesday, November 13, 6pm to 8pm for an informative community dialog about the benefits of Community Choice Energy for the Central Valley.
Co-hosted by the Clean Power Exchange and the Fresno Economic Opportunities Commission, the presentation and conversation will explore the benefits and challenges of Community Choice including increased consumer choice, lower electricity rates, cleaner power, and a boost to the local economy.
This will be an opportunity to hear from your Fresno community leaders, experts in Community Choice Energy, and from others who have experience with this innovative program that can benefit the community in many ways.
This event will feature:
- Welcoming remarks from the co-hosting organizations
- Opening remarks by Fresno City Councilmember Esmeralda Soria
- A presentation on Community Choice Energy by Woody Hastings, Energy Program Manager for Clean Power Exchange
- An update on the Community Choice evaluation underway in Hanford, California by Hanford City Manager Darrel Pyle
- Sharing stories of success – results of operational Community Choice agencies – Rick DeGolia, Vice Chair of Peninsula Clean Energy
Your comments, questions, and suggestions are strongly encouraged!
Light refreshments will be served. Spanish translation will be available.