THE PREMIER CONTENT-LED EVENT FOR GRID INNOVATION
If 2018 showed unprecedented levels of technology development, adoption and investment in grid edge solutions, 2019 is posed to become an even more crucial year for grid edge, with digitalization and decentralization as two fundamental factors in the path towards the grid of the future.
Come to San Diego to join senior executives with leading American and international utilities, technology players, federal and state regulators, investors, EV infrastructure developers and market operators at the leading content-focused event covering grid modernization.
2019 Conference Themes
- Making the Most of T&D Data Across Connected Grids to Enhance System Reliability, Optimization and Planning
- DERs as Key Enablers of a Flexible and Decentralized Grid
- The Evolution of the Utility Business Model: From Commodity Providers to Value Enablers
- Automation, AI and Edge Computing: Behind the Meter Applications, Including Load Forecasting and Asset Control
- The Impact of EVs on the Grid of the Future
- Transactive Energy and Peer-to-Peer Trading: DERMS and Blockchain Applications
- Federal and State Policy Updates on DERs and Grid Modernization Incentives