Summit Focus: Building a Resilient, Efficient & Sustainable Energy Future
The 2019 Summit is a senior level educational forum. It will focus on the technical capabilities and innovations that are allowing for advanced microgrid projects and increased penetration of renewables and DERS into the grid.
Equally, the Summit will also serve as a conduit for developing the strategic business models and use cases while discussing the current regulatory and market landscape.
Why Should you Attend the Summit?
- RSC professional forums offer you the rare opportunity to truly partake in senior level, off the record, in depth dialogue and discussions towards the topics at hand.
- We bring together a diverse group of leaders, innovators, implementers and end-users to engage in two days of detailed, moderated plenary and panel discussions that are driven by actionable take aways for all in attendance.
- Seating is limited! Our forum invokes the feel of a ‘Town Hall’ format (round table seating), where you are offered the ability to help shape the topics at hand by offering your perspective, ideas and questions during the sessions.
- Ample networking time is built in to both days to allow for you to meet and engage all in attendance in an efficient and effective manner.
- Join us and walk away with knowledge gained, and collaborations established as leaders in the community come together to build out the near future of microgrids and DERS.