Connect with the Leaders Driving the Development and Financing of Storage
Attend The New Midsummer Storage Business Forum
Join the who’s who of policymakers, renewable energy and storage developers, utility and corporate customers, and the financiers leading the storage boom, and gain invaluable insights into:
- How burgeoning state incentives and new FERC Order 841 rules will open new markets
- Navigating the rules to using storage as capacity, transmission and dual-use assets
- The nitty-gritty of structuring and financing renewables + storage projects
- Prospects for deployment of non-lithium storage technologies
- Renewables + storage as peakers
- Opportunities for developing and financing Virtual Power Plants
Plus, attend the two pre-conference sessions to learn more about the hottest trends in storage:
The Workshop, Dealing with Business Issues in Renewables + Storage Projects, provides a deep-dive into the technical and business-side challenges of deploying renewables + storage projects. Explore what regulatory drivers are behind the industry’s most exciting projects, how to maximize long-term operational performance, and more.
The Executive Briefing, Moving Forward on Virtual Power Plants, will explore how hybrid systems of storage, DERs, and advanced smart grid technologies are being successfully combined to bid into wholesale markets to provide energy and capacity.