The San Diego Challenge: Navigating Anti-Community Choice Marketing: Webinar #5, 11/29/2017
Please use the links to the right of the video window to download webinar materials.
San Diego UT Article
This webinar explores the dynamics occurring in San Diego where San Diego Gas & Electric has become the first Investor Owned Utility to exercise the option provided by SB 790 to file a marketing plan with the CPUC and market against an emerging Community Choice program.
Our panelists for this webinar are:
– Nicole Capretz of the Climate Action Campaign, the advocacy organization leading the charge for Community Choice in the City of San Diego.
– Barbara Bry, San Diego City Councilmember, District 1
Some of the questions to be explored include:
– What kind of marketing activity is occurring?
– How are the challenges to CCA being addressed?
– Is SB 790 succeeding in fostering a more level “playing field” vis a vis the IOUs as intended?
Support for the Clean Power Exchange program provided by the Jonathan Logan Family Foundation.