Silicon Valley Energy Summit participants gain insights on the latest energy technologies, best practices, market trends and emerging government policies. They interact with hundreds of people from the world’s largest IT companies, startups, investment funds, utilities, government, environmental organizations and research institutions.
“Cars Against Humanity” Will autonomous vehicles be bad for the environment?
SVES 2018 topics:
- Electrification of transportation on a large scale
- Renewable energy with storage delivered at unbelievably low prices
- How renegotiating NAFTA will affect energy
- Networking IOT devices and cybersecurity for energy efficiency in buildings
- New tools for managing the physical risks from a changing climate
- Growth of community choice aggregation and potential risks
- California’s Electric Program Investment Charge (EPIC) program
- Clean tech startups
And, Conversations for Action returns for a fourth year