VERGE 19 and the State of California are collaborating to evolve the grid for a clean energy future by convening public- and private-sector leaders at the Grid Resilience Summit — October 24 at VERGE. Learn more.
The VERGE 19 conference and expo is the platform for companies, cities and communities accelerating the clean economy.
Join more than 3,000 leaders — from the private and public sectors, utilities, solution providers, NGOs and startups — to explore scalable, cross-cutting solutions and to advance the most dynamic and influential markets driving a sustainable future:
- Clean energy — decarbonizing global energy systems at both the grid and distributed scales
- Electrified transportation — accelerating zero-emissions transportation and sustainable, livable cities
- Circular economy — optimizing resource use through systems that are restorative and regenerative
- Carbon removal — creating value from carbon by sequestering it, turning it into products and materials, and rebuilding soil
Attend VERGE 19 to:
- experience emerging technologies and market-ready products and services
- participate in more than 120 sessions and special programs
- meet thought leaders, corporate leaders and entrepreneurs
- engage in networking with peers across industries and sectors